Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy this. We'll see how it goes. Never done anything like this before and I don't know if anyone is really interested in knowing what I think, but I'll give it a shot. I can promise you that this will undoubtably be an eventful year for me-my thesis project is taking flight, graduation is just around the corner (just 2 more years!) and I have to decide what I'm going to do with my life. And then there's making those of you who don't live in California extremely jealous of all the cool stuff Chris and I get to do!!
My goal is similar to Chris' blog, I'm going to try to post at least once a week and once I figure out how to post pics, I'll put some of those up as well.
Until later....
1 comment:
I've added you to my favorites folder.
Post a Comment