1 cup light brown sugar
3/16 - 1/4 cup almond oil
1/16 - 1/8 cup apricot kernel oil
3-9 drops fragrance oil (I used lavender but rose, lemon, mandarin or chamomile would also work well)
Mix oils into the sugar slowly, stirring to keep the consistency smooth and stop when you can form the mixture into a slightly wet ball without it dripping through your fingers. Add the essential oils last - they are for fragrance not moisture and you'll only need a few drops.
We made this as part of our Spa Day in MOPS. We used baby food jars to store the scrub - which worked wonderfully. I used it for the first time today and it was great!! I highly recommend it!

We are still unpacking at the new place, but it is going well. I put a few more pics up of the new place. Most of the essential stuff - kitchen, clothes, bathroom is done. We're now trying to get the office, decor and garage organized. Some things will have to wait until we get our new furniture, but we're making progress. I planted some flowers in the flower box outside of my kitchen window. That made me happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment