I've been trying to come up with something to post for 3 days. Nothing unusual is happening though. I'm still recovering from being sick, but out of boredom and necessity I have returned to lab despite feeling yucky. My experiments are slowly picking up pace again now, despite being sick. In fact I'm currently trying to balance 4 different projects which makes each day both interesting and challenging. It's multi-tasking at its best. Right now I'm managing to maintain that delicate equilibrium between enough experiments and stress to be super-productive, but not so much that I mess I everything up!
On a lighter note, Galileo has figured out how to open the lid to the fish tank. One might fear for the fishies little lives, but no, Galileo has no interest in the fish swimming in the tank. He is much more interested in pulling out the filter and using it as a mini-scratching pad and playing with the spinning bio-filter. Right now we have a food processor sitting on the lid of the fish tank as Chris couldn't find anything better to hold the lid down this morning on his way out the door.
2 comments:
I understand it is to have many differnt projects going... and how hard it is when your friend in another lab asks you to do an in situ for her. I mean, that has to be rough!
No, what's really tough is when her in situ works and yours doesn't! ;o)
Post a Comment