There are no words....
My family came for a visit this weekend. It was great to see Aleczander - now 3 months old. Time does fly. He is such a cutie. Chris did a mini-photo shoot Saturday night in our living room. He got some great shots. I think the one above is just hilarious. The one below shows off the new hat I made for him - and this one fits!
After my family left on Monday morning, Chris and I took off for SF. We spent the day wandering the shops on Union St and eating at some of our favorite places. (Lunch at Tommy's mexican restaurant on Geary and eating yummy Eclairs from the Russian Bakery just down the street). It was a nice weekend despite the fact that none of my ligations worked on Saturday.

1 comment:
I love that picture of all three of us I put it on top of my tv 8 X 10 size. Anyway tell chris again that We said thanks. The hat is a much better fit too. I can't wait to see what you'll knit for your own baby (when you get pregnant)
love ya
Becca
Post a Comment