Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I've been sick for over a week. I'm much better now, but I was pretty miserable. I went through 3 boxes of kleenexes in 5 days. Yucky. Chris got the bug as well, but is feeling better.
We had plans to go to Yosemite with friends last weekend, but the trip got postponed to this weekend because we were sick. But now it seems it's not good timing for our camping buddies. So we decided to head to a more dog-friendly place this weekend (National and CA State Parks do not allow dogs on trails). We will probably head up to Fallen Leaf Campground near Lake Tahoe and the Desolation Wilderness.
We haven't been able to do much camping yet this year because I've been so busy. This cloning business has required me to be in lab pretty much 7 days a week. And while I don't usually work all day on the weekends, it has still been pretty exhausting. I probably shouldn't go this weekend either, especially since I missed so much lab time because I was sick, but I really need to get away for a few days. I really want to be OUTSIDE, breathe in air that hasn't been sucked indoors through a pipe next to an idling FedEx truck and maybe even dangle my feet in a cold creek while watching Lichen chase the ripples in the water.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment