You Are Here
Thursday, February 10, 2005
I'VE GOT PROTEIN!!!!!
It worked, it worked!!!! YEA!!! I finally convinced the bacteria to make Derailed protein for me!! Apparently I just needed to give them some negative PR on my blog. Now I *just* have to purify it!!
My first Western Blot
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kat
Salinas, California, United States
Random tidbits of my life as a Wife, a Mom, a Christian and a Scientist.
View my complete profile
Links
Web Albums
Cheeseboard Pizza
Favorite Recipes
Blogs I Read
Labels
adventures
(21)
baby
(13)
camping
(7)
carson
(16)
family
(21)
food and wine
(15)
friends
(13)
knitting
(12)
lab
(39)
pets
(24)
teaching
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(43)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(79)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
▼
2005
(107)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(11)
Hair cut
Our Cat
Seeds
Romantic Weekend
I'VE GOT PROTEIN!!!!!
It's rotations all over again
Just One of Those Days
You Are Here
For All You Science Nerds Out There
Quiz
Funding
►
January
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment