Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Anniversary

Chris and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Monday. We both stayed home and enjoyed the day together. And even though part of the day was spent preparing for the move, it was still great to be doing it together.

We enjoyed a quiet evening at home, opened 2 great bottles of wine over the course of the evening and had a lovely dinner. Chris grilled two steaks, Ribeye for me and T-bone for himself. Add some garlic bread, asparagus and home-made french fries and you'll get an idea of what a wonderful dinner we ate. With a 2 dozen red roses on the table and candles lit - it was very romantic as well.





It was nice to finally take some quiet time together. We have both been so crazy busy with work, classes, lab, the move....you get the idea. Chris and I are so wonderful together. We should take time to enjoy being with one another a little more often.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

As I was driving home from the jobsite today, I began reflecting on your visit this past summer. A smile came to my mind as I thought of you and John together. You really are a wonderful couple, and I am glad to read that you feel the same way. Congratulations on your anniversary. A toast to many more!

Unknown said...

Guess What!!

I am going to be coming out there for a project, 99% for sure this is happening.

I will be making a whirlwind Cali tour from San Fran to L.A. to San Diego. I will keep you updated.

Congratulations on the anniversary!!!