We had a housewarming party on Saturday. Many, many of our friends came to celebrate our new home with us. It was just so wonderful to see everyone again. With moving it seems like we been in a social wasteland - too busy unpacking and getting settled to visit with friends.

We barbequed on the deck in the backyard, which ended up being great. The kids played in the yard while the adults talked and ate and ate and ate! We had so much food!

For some reason the kids really enjoyed locking themselves in Lichen's kennel. It was definitely the place to be if you were under that age of 7.

It was a really great time. Although I wish I had had the chance to visit with everyone more. The group was large enough that both Chris and I felt like we only really got to SEE our friends, not really catch up with each other's lives. But hopefully now that our lives are returning to a more normal state, we will be seeing everyone more often.
1 comment:
wooo! looks like it was the perfect housewarming. Wish I could have made it. :)
Post a Comment