
but not too much. I took today off and didn't go into lab. Chris had the day off and since I hadn't seen him in 4 days, I decided to stay home one more day. And we didn't waste it. We went on a hike near Mt. Tamalpais with Lichen. We hiked a loop trail that runs along Alpine Lake and then cuts into a forested area and back around to the trailhead. It was about 5 miles and it was a great hike. It was a cool day, but bright and sunny - it made for a nice hike. The recent rain left behind some pretty little waterfalls for me to climb and Chris to take pictures of. The trail had an 800 foot change in elevation, which is just about right for me, enough to be challenging and get my heart rate up, but not so difficult that I don't enjoy myself.
Anyway, it was a good hike and a lot of fun to see Lichen run around in his backpack.


1 comment:
I think I went on that hike first year of grad school. I recognize that waterfall!
Post a Comment