Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Blog!

Or should it be Happy Anniversary, I'm not sure. But regardless, I've been blogging for an entire year. I've been browsing my old posts, laughing at some of the things that have happened in the last year, like:

Near Death Experience, Haircut & Socially Taboo Questions to Ask Graduate Students

And our many adventures:

Memorial Day Weekend, Camping: Lassen National Park, Wine Country Excursion & A Little Break

I've also noticed just how much time I've spent reflecting on what I want to do and where my life is heading. I don't think I've found any answers, just spent a lot of time thinking and worrying about the future. I'm just not one of the people who can let things happen and hope for the best. I've always known exactly what I've wanted and have gone after it. And most often have been successful in my endeavors. Perhaps this is why I find this period of indecision and uncertainty so disconcerting.

You Are Here, What to do with my life & Women in Science

No comments: