Friday, March 04, 2005

On a lighter note....

I am thinking seriously about doing something to my hair. I'm a little bored with it now. Sure, I can leave it down, curl it, braid it, ponytail it.....but I'm bored. I kinda liked the shorter hair cuts, but I just don't know what to actually DO to my hair. I want suggestions, especially if you can find a picture of what you think I should get done to my hair. Please vote in the poll below and let me know what you think. Also, post comments and pics!! Let me know you're out there!

A

B

C













What style of haircut should I get?
Leave it as it is (A)

Short and flipped out (B)

Short and curled under (C)

Grow longer

Something new (give me ideas!)

Current results

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My vote is C, and you know you can't question my sense of style. ;o

Kat said...

Paul, my style guru!

Kat said...

Pollhost is apparently having issues...hopefully it will be back online soon!!