It was a crazy weekend. I flew down to Southern Cal Friday, got fitted for my very pink bridesmaid dress, went to the bridal shower Saturday and flew home Sunday morning in time to make it to a departmental dinner on Sunday night. It's only going to get crazier. I have the Annual Drosophila Conference from March 30-April 3 in San Diego where I'm presenting a poster on my project and then I fly home and then back down to S. Cal on April 6th, a few days before Becca's wedding. And who knows what insanity that weekend will bring.
Right now I need to focus on my research though. I have a lot of data to get processed before the fly meeting. My goal is to make as intimidating a poster as possible to scare away any potential competitors from my project. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment